Jamie Ritchie of Scotland and Yu Tamura of Japan clashed during their Rugby World Cup clash but showed real class after in a polite Twitter exchange.
The Scotland flanker had a scuffle with the Japanese fly-half following an off-the-ball incident during the 28-21 triumph for the host.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 QUARTER-FINALS:
- Sat 19 Oct QF1 England v Australia (Oita), 8.15am
- Sat 19 Oct QF2 New Zealand v Ireland (Tokyo), 11.15am
- Sun 20 Oct QF3 Wales v France (Oita), 8.15am
- Sun 20 Oct QF4 Japan v South Africa (Tokyo), 11.15am
- Female prop reaches Miss GB finals
- The worst England XV of all-time
- LIST: 8 Great Rugby World Cup WAGs
- 5 fastest players at Rugby World Cup
- RANKED: Foreign-Born Players at the RWC
- Brilliant nicknames of the England World Cup squad
The post Wholesome twitter exchange between rugby players goes viral appeared first on Ruck.