The Legendary Sir Ian McGeechan has selected hi British and Irish Lions team based on current form for Sky Sports.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – He’s in outstanding form and he’s confident. He’s making fewer errors, he’s good under the high ball and I think against South Africa you need players who can break the game up.
- 14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales)
- 11. Duhan van der Merwe (Scotland)
- 13. Chris Harris (Scotland) – I think Slade is there or thereabouts, but I think Harris on form over the two games should be there at outside centre
- 12. Owen Farrell (England) – I would put him at inside centre because I think you also need a goal kicker in a Test team.
The post Sir Ian McGeechan picks his Lions XV based ‘on current form’ appeared first on Ruck.