Is This How The British & Irish Lions Will Line-Up Against South Africa?
Head coach Warren Gatland sprung several surprises in his squad selection – but won’t start them in the first test if the bookmakers are on the money.
The likes of Sam Simmonds, Finn Russell and Louis Rees-Zammit will not break into the team based on the current odds – but they are sure to change once the tour gets into full swing.
We’ve used Paddy Power’s odds to put together the starting XV bookmakers are predicting to face off against the Springboks in the opening test on July 24th.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/8
- 14. Anthony Watson (England) – 2/5
- 11. Liam Williams (Wales) – 11/8
- 13. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland) – 8/11
- 12. Owen Farrell (Wales) – 6/4
The post How the Lions will line-up for first test according to bookmakers appeared first on Ruck.