Maro Itoje has been praised online after keeping his cool during Le Crunch when his scrum cap was thrown away by France winger Vincent Rattez.
Eddie Jones’ men fell to a chastening 24-17 defeat by a resurgent Les Bleus as their Six Nations hopes wilted in the Parisian rain.
However, the England second-row reacted perfectly to the incident in the second-half, by not causing a fuss and getting on with the game.
The scrum cap is the salary cap
Rattez is Nigel Wray
Itoje is the rest of the Premiership trying to compete pic.twitter.com/CQda7DzhjS
— Graham Love (@glove931) February 4, 2020
- Worcester star finally leaves hospital
- 20 times Nigel Owens didn’t give a f**k
- Six Nations heaviest players: Top 10 ranked
- Foreign-Born Players at 2020 Six Nations
- Inspiring Female Rugby Players on Instagram
The post WATCH | Maro Itoje reacts perfectly to French sh**housery appeared first on Ruck.