Ospreys forward Dan Evans was sent off after climbing high to field a high ball and appearing to put his boot into Racing wingers Teddy Thomas.’ face.
A red card after just 37 seconds!
Dan Evans given marching orders for reckless action…
— Rugby on BT Sport (@btsportrugby) December 7, 2019
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s
The post WATCH | Forward sent off for reckless hit after 37 seconds appeared first on Ruck.