England scrum-half Ben Youngs and elder brother Tom are reportedly both set to sign new deals to remain at Leicester.
Speculation has surrounded the future of 96-times capped Ben Youngs, who has been on Tigers’ books since 2006, but it now seems he has accepted a decrease in pay to remain at Welford Road.
— My Amigo (@my_amigouk) March 1, 2020
Although the club have refused to comment, BBC Radio Leicester is reporting that the Norfolk-born Youngs brothers will both sign new contracts.
It means the family will continue their long association with the Tigers, which began through their father Nick, who played scrum-half for Leicester and England in the 1980s.
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…
The post Transfer News | Youngs brothers make decision on futures appeared first on Ruck.