Saracens have announced the signing of Fijian Eroni Mawi as injuyr cover.
The 23-year-old joins the club as injury cover for Ralph Adams-Hale and adds an option at loosehead prop whilst Mako Vunipola and Rhys Carre are on international duty.
Mawi has 14 caps for Fiji and featured at the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan, scoring against Uruguay.
— Saracens Rugby Club (@Saracens) February 14, 2020
- 6 times Ellis Genge proved he was a legend
- 20 times Nigel Owens didn’t give a f**k
- Six Nations heaviest players: Top 10 ranked
- Foreign-Born Players at 2020 Six Nations
- Inspiring Female Rugby Players on Instagram