Despite Leicester Tigers narrow loss to fierce rivals Bath at the weekend, England prop Ellis Genge was in fine form as he pushes for a spot on the Lions tour.
He demonstrated exactly why he is nicknamed the ‘baby Rhino’ with this lung-busting break.
- LIST: 5 England internationals who flopped after major transfers
- James Haskell picks his all-time dream back-row
- Tom Curry misses out on Lions XV, according to the bookies
- LIST: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Manu Tuilagi
- 5 players you forgot earned Lions call-ups under Warren Gatland
Fans pick the England XV they want to see moving forward
- 15. Max Malins (Bristol Bears)
- 14. Anthony Watson (Bath RFC)
- 11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby)
- 13. Paolo Odogwu (Wasps)
- 12. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)
The post Trademark ‘baby Rhino’ break from Ellis Genge goes viral appeared first on Ruck.