Jonny Wilkinson? Michael Lynagh? or Dan Carter? There are some major decisions to make when picking a rugby dream team.
Over 160,000 supporters have voted on a poll run by the BBC as they asked which 15 players would make an all-time Rugby Dream team.
Some huge names were omitted from the side, such was the competition for places as only 15 could make the cut. Here are the players voted for by rugby fans as the all-time rugby dream team.
RUGBY DREAM TEAM:
- 15. Serge Blanco (France)– France legend Serge Blanco could play on the wing, however, he was best known for his brilliance at fullback
- 14. Bryan Habana (South Africa) – The speed machine is regarded as one of the quickest players to ever play the game and helped his country to World Cup glory in 2007. He ended up on 15 World Cup tries, level with the New Zealand star.
- 11. Jonah Lomu (New Zealand) – The joint-top try-scorer in World Cup history,he was always going to be in. The wing, who tragically passed away in 2015, is rightly remembered as a true All Black and World Cup great.
- 13. Brian O’Driscoll (Ireland) – He is regarded as one of the greatest outside centres of all time. O’Driscoll captained his country for nine years and was inducted into the World Rugby Hall of Fame back in 2016.
- 12. Ma’a Nonu (New Zealand) – He was a key member of the 2011 and 2015 Rugby World Cup-winning side
The post The Team That Was Voted The Greatest Rugby XV Ever By Fans appeared first on Ruck.