Injuries and suspensions are part and parcel of a Lions tour, but who are the superstars who could head to South Africa should such a fate befall any of Warren Gatland’s players.
Just this weekend Dan Biggar could pick up both following his ugly clearout for Northampton Saints against Wasps that saw the fly-half depart himself with an injury.
Wales Online, using their sources and multiple reports in the media have selected the ‘next cabs off the ranks’ for each position.
- Fullback: Hugo Keenan (Ireland)
- Winger: Jonny May (England)
- Winger: Jack Nowell (England)
- Outside-centre: Jonathan Davies (Wales)
- Inside-centre: Manu Tuilagi (England)
CONTINUES ON PAGE 2
The post The Lions Standby XV: Each positions current backup option appeared first on Ruck.