With preparation time at a premium since arriving in South Africa, Warren Gatland is expected to make wholesale change in his British & Irish Lions team to face the Lions.
Here is the team that is reportedly going to be named tomorrow.
British & Irish Lions vs Emirates Lions
- Date: Saturday 3 July
- Kick off: 5pm BST
- Stadium: Ellis Park, Johannesburg
- TV channel: Sky Sports Main Event (coverage from 4pm)
- Live stream: Sky Go app and online at skysports.com or Now TV
PREDICTED LIONS XV:
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Anthony Watson (England)
- 11. Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales)
- 13. Chris Harris (Scotland)
- 12. Owen Farrell (England)
The post The likely Lions XV as Warren Gatland promises wholesale changes appeared first on Ruck.