Warren Gatland will have a lot of tough calls to make between now and picking his Lions squad, but the bookies reckon they’ve already figured out which players will head to South Africa.
We thought it would be interesting to see how the reduced size squad might look based on the favourites to make the tour, according to SKY BET.
- Jonny May (England) – 1/20
- Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/16
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 2/5
- Liam Williams (Wales) – 8/13
- Anthony Watson (England) – 4/6
- Elliot Daly (England) – 8/11
- Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 2/5
- Manu Tuilagi (England) – 1/2
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland) – 4/6
- Henry Slade (England) – 8/11
LIST CONTINUES ON PAGE 2
The post Sky Bet have predicted the Lions squad – and big names miss out appeared first on Ruck.