George Ford’s Six Nations fate could be determined in a board meeting this week, as England seek sign-off for a larger squad.
The current arrangement permits Eddie Jones to select 28 players for the Six Nations bubble.
But a proposal will be made at the Professional Game Board meeting for an expansion to 32 players, allowing for extra wriggle room if players have to isolate with Covid.
ENGLAND’S PREDICTED SIX NATIONS SQUAD:
- Joe Marler (Harlequins)
- Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers)
- Bevan Rodd (Sale Sharks)
- Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears)
- Trevor Davison (Newcastle Falcons)
- Joe Heyes (Leicester Tigers)
- Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs)
- Jame George (Saracens)
- Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons)
- Maro Itoje (Saracens)
- Joe Launchbury (Wasps)
- Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints)
- Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs)
The post REPORTS: George Ford will only be recalled by England if rule change goes ahead appeared first on Ruck.