We’ve analysed the data and crunched the numbers to list the four highest-earning rugby union players for every position on the pitch.
Highest earning rugby players:
- Charles Piutau (Bristol Bears) – £1m
- Beauden Barrett (Suntory Sungoliath) – £750k
- Simon Zebo (Racing 92) – £600k
- Stuart Hogg (Exeter Chiefs) – £550k
- Virimi Vakatawa (Racing 92) – £780k
- Semi Radradra (Bristol Bears) – £500k
- Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs) – £450k
- Damian de Allende (Munster) – £420k
The post LIST: The world’s four best paid rugby players in every position appeared first on Ruck.