England and Bristol Bears prop Kyle Sinckler has issued a statement after missing out on the 2021 British & Irish Lions squad.
“Honestly gutted not to be involved,” wrote Sinckler.
“Appreciate the messages of support. Not a time to feel sorry for myself and blame others. Let’s get behind the squad, wishing the boys all the best
“It was one of the best life experiences to go on the tour in 2017 – I’m so grateful I got the chance to experience that. Looking forward to watching the boys carve up. Go well.”
- “Turning point” – 5 disappointing Lions who underachieved on tours
- Lions 2021 squad revealed: Warren Gatland picks his 37 players
- Social media reaction as Warren Gatland names his Lions squad
- Alternative Lions squad: The 37 players who missed out
- “The best captain I ever had” – Warren Gatland ranks his 5 best Lions
- ‘I was very unpopular with a farmer,’- 5 infamous Lions tour stories
Alternative Lions squad: The 37 players who missed out
- Jonny May (England)
- Jack Nowell (England)
- Jacob Stockdale (Ireland)
- Hugo Keenan (Ireland)
- Darcy Graham (Scotland)
- Max Malins (England)
- Leigh Halfpenny (Wales)
- Manu Tuilagi (England)
- Henry Slade (England)
- Cameron Redpath (Scotland)
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland
CONTINUES ON PAGE 2
The post “Gutted” – Kyle Sinckler issues statement after missing out on Lions squad appeared first on Ruck.