Eddie Jones, who has already promised to freshen up the XV, will see his team kick off their series against Tonga at Twickenham Stadium this November.
Here’s the team that fans want to see start that game.
England’s autumn fixtures
- England vs Tonga, 3.15pm on Sat 6 Nov
- England vs Australia, 5.30pm on Sat 13 Nov
- England vs South Africa, 3.15pm on Sat 20 Nov
Where to watch the Autumn Nations Series:
Prime members can watch the Autumn Nations Series live from 30th October with the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, games consoles, on Virgin’s V6 TV Box, the Talk Talk TV set top box, Apple TV, Chromecast, BT TV or online.
For a list of all compatible devices visit amazon.co.uk/watchanywhere.
- Will Greenwood pick his England XV and bench
- The full list of players Eddie Jones has fell out with and why…
- John Mitchell reveals full story behind fall out with Eddie Jones
- LIST: 5 rugby players you didn’t know were still playing
- How the England XV would look with Warren Gatland in charge
Fans picks their Autumn England XV:
- 15. Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers, 2 caps)
- 14. Max Malins (Saracens, 7 caps)
- 11. Adam Radwan (Newcastle Falcons, 1 cap)
- 13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 38 caps)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (Sale Sharks, 44 caps)
CONTINUES ON PAGE 2
The post Fans select their England XV for Autumn Nations Series appeared first on Ruck.