After seven years together, England is set to part ways with kit suppliers Canterbury following a seven-year run full of ups and downs.
According to the Mail Online, Umbro have agreed a shock multi-million-pound deal to take over as England’s official kit manufacturer next season.
The British sportswear company will take over from Canterbury after the Six Nations, having agreed a deal understood to be worth more than £5million per year.
It is a surprise collaboration, given Umbro are a brand associated with football, particularly the England national team and have not been involved with rugby for more than a decade.
- Female prop reaches Miss GB finals
- The worst England XV of all-time
- LIST: 8 Great Rugby World Cup WAGs
- 5 fastest players at Rugby World Cup
- RANKED: Foreign-Born Players at the RWC
- Brilliant nicknames of the England World Cup squad
The post England are set to dump Canterbury after Rugby World Cup appeared first on Ruck.