Northampton Saints fly-half Dan Biggar has been suspended for three weeks following an independent Disciplinary Hearing following the Club’s Challenge Cup clash against Gloucester Rugby at Kingsholm.
Because of the men in Black, Green and Gold’s forthcoming fixture schedule, Biggar is free to play again from Monday 23 May – however, if he applies for and completes a World Rugby Coaching Intervention, he will be free to play from Monday 2 May.
- Courtney Lawes doubtful for England’s summer tour
- Dean Richards steps down as Director Of Rugby at Newcastle Falcons
- Danny Care picks his five toughest opponents
- 5 rugby players who had brilliant/hilarious stag dos
- Rugby official with Motor Neurone Disease paves the way
The post Dan Biggar BANNED following red card against Gloucester appeared first on Ruck.