England fans have voted for their greatest team of all-time in a controversial Twitter poll and some huge names have missed out.
Two active player manage to make it while there is also no spot for Mike Tindall or Josh Lewsey.
And after 30,000 votes, here is the all-time England XV fans selected. There are one or two surprise inclusions.
All-time England XV
- Fullback: JASON ROBINSON (94% of the vote) – The speedster was a menace whatever number was on his back, a bewildering opponent, a man seemingly able to sidestep in mid-air, with pace and nerve and vision, tough in the tackle, intelligent in his use of angles and selfless when it came to creating openings for teammates.
- Winger: JONNY MAY (45%) – The speedster developed his game and is now England’s second top try-scorer of all-time
- Winger: RORY UNDERWOOD (55%) – England’s highest try scorer, with 49, and a player of undeniable attacking class
- Centre: JEREMY GUSCOTT (69%) – The Prince of Centres,’ was how Guscott was described by Clive Woodward. And he wasn’t wrong.
- Centre: WILL GREENWOOD (66%) – Everything you could want in a modern day inside centre and more. He is sorely missed.
The post 30,000 Fans Have Voted For England’s All-Time Greatest XV And The Results Are Controversial appeared first on Ruck.